From: liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:19 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [firebird-support] Re: Udr GenRows sample Pascal

> It depends on information in IMessageMetadata.
>
> > I have tried:
> > ss: Array[0..199] of Char;
> > ss: Array[0..199] of Byte;
> > ss: Array[0..199] of AnsiChar;
>
> This is a right declaration for CHAR(200).

OK

> > ss: String[200];
> >
> > with last string[200] i got result prefixed with size byte
>
> Because short strings in Delphi are prefixed with length byte.
>
> --
> WBR, SD.

Yes i know that i only "show" that with this declaration i got something
but with all above i got empty string
I will look into fill procedure maybe i miss something obvious

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

  • Re: Re: [fireb... liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... 'livius' liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]