Hi all,
 Is there any way that we could log last accessed time of a procedure.

 I am in a process of cleaning up 8 years old database. DB is having more than
1000 procedures in which only 10-20% will be using now after optimizations and
improvisations.
 If I could get the last accessed time of every procedure it would help me to
clear the unused procedures from the DB. It is very difficult to make changes
as there are lots of procedures in dependencies.

 In case there is no logging of procedure's accessed time, I would expect an
option to start logging from now onwards, so after a monitoring of 6months to 1
year, I could clear those procedures.

 It is FB 2.5.7

 Thanks.
  • [firebird-support] ... antoedinchar...@gmail.com [firebird-support]