For example, I've 5 FK on this table and only the first was created and the
others, as shown, are in error :

ALTER TABLE  TABLE FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR ADD CONSTRAINT
FK2_FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR FOREIGN KEY (FINSMR_SP_CODE_FK_PK) REFERENCES
SP_SPECIALITE (SP_CODE_SQ_PK) ON DELETE CASCADE - This operation is not
defined for system tables.

ALTER TABLE FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR ADD CONSTRAINT FK3_FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR
FOREIGN KEY (FINSMR_ATR_CODE_FK_PK) REFERENCES
ATR_AVISCOMMISSIONTRANSPARENCE (ATR_CODE_SQ_PK) ON DELETE CASCADE - This
operation is not defined for system tables.

ALTER TABLE FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR ADD CONSTRAINT FK4_FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR
FOREIGN KEY (FINSMR_SP_CODE_FK_PK,FINSMR_ATR_CODE_FK_PK) REFERENCES
SPATR_SPEC_AVISTRANSPARENCE (SPATR_SP_CODE_FK_PK,SPATR_ATR_CODE_FK_PK) -
This operation is not defined for system tables

ALTER TABLE FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR ADD CONSTRAINT FK5_FINSMR_INDIC_SMR_ATR
FOREIGN KEY (FINSMR_FIN_CODE_FK_PK, FINSMR_SP_CODE_FK_PK) REFERENCES
FINSP_INDSPE (FINSP_FIN_CODE_FK_PK,FINSP_SP_CODE_FK_PK) - This operation is
not defined for system tables.

I'm connected with sysdba user and I can create those FK with Flamerobin.

Bien cordialement.

*Mourad **Hedfi*
Directeur de projets
Tél. : 01 83 62 36 85