From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:29 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [firebird-support] Prevent overlaping dates in concurentenvironment

Hi,

thank you András, but this is what we do already. I mention this in my first
post.
"Currently we lock customer record and only one user can do
update/insert/delete operation at a time."

But this cause serialisation of operations, only one "user" at same time.
This cause that our server sleep instead of use it full power.

Regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

  • RE: [fi... liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
    • RE... Omacht András aoma...@mve.hu [firebird-support]