Den 2018-09-17 kl. 16:04, skrev Kjell Rilbe
kjell.ri...@marknadsinformation.se [firebird-support]:

> I just noticed that on my server I can connect to ANY database using ANY
> credentials, even with user names that don't exist. And for existing
> user name, it doesn't matter what password I specify - I can still
> connect and select from e.g. rdb$relations.
>
> Why does this happen?

It has been pointed out to me that it's because isql uses embedded
connection when database is specified without host, and in that
situation no auth occurs. Problem solved.

Regards,
Kjell

  • [firebir... Kjell Rilbe kjell.ri...@marknadsinformation.se [firebird-support]
    • Re:... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]