I used to execute GRANT... TO PUBLIC for every new database object I had
created in the past, but for some time (I can not tell exactly - whether
starting from Firebird 2.1 or from Firebird 3.0 only) this has not effect. I
can see in the metadata tables, that PUBLIC has been granted new rights, but
individual users (who should inherited all the assigned privilegies from the
PUBLIC) have no access to the new objects. It worked as expected in Firebird
1.5. Does something changed here, is it by design now or is it error or I am
doing something wrong technically?

 Jonatan

  • [firebird-... jonatan.laurit...@yahoo.dk [firebird-support]
    • Re: [... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]