On 16-1-2019 03:12, trsk...@yahoo.com [firebird-support] wrote:
> For example, I have these characters : Í*B#È4jÎ
>
> I can copy paste that characters with flamerobin into Firebird table,
> but how to insert it via code?

Your question is not very clear, nor have you specified which language.
What have you tried? And why doesn't it work for you? This is the same
as inserting any other binary or string value.

For example, in Java you'd use something like

try (PreparedStatement pstmt = connection.prepareStatement("insert into
sometable (barcode) values (?)")) {
     pstmt.setBytes(1, barcodeBytes);
     // or pstmt.setString(1, barcodeString);
     pstmt.executeUpdate();
}

You may want to consider not storing the barcode code 128, but instead
store the value encoded by the barcode.

--
Mark Rotteveel
  • [firebi... trsk...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]