On 1/24/2019 7:56 AM, respekt...@post.cz [firebird-support] wrote:

Hello

I have problem with part of our databases.
All our databases should have the same structure, but in some of them I cannot drop constraint

ALTER TABLE VYKONY_AUT DROP CONSTRAINT FK_VYKONY_AUT_VYKON

chyba: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: unsuccessful metadata update; ERASE
RDB$RELATION_CONSTRAINTS failed; action cancelled by trigger (1) to preserve
data integrity; Cannot delete trigger used by a CHECK Constraint; At trigger
'RDB$TRIGGER_34' [SQLState:42000, ISC error code:335544351]
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: unsuccessful metadata update; ERASE
RDB$RELATION_CONSTRAINTS failed; action cancelled by trigger (1) to preserve
data integrity; Cannot delete trigger used by a CHECK Constraint; At trigger
'RDB$TRIGGER_34' [SQLState:42000, ISC error code:335544351]

From the error messages above - are there any triggers defined that are looking at this table/field?

--
Daniel

  • [firebird-support] ... respekt...@post.cz [firebird-support]