I have two comments on this thread...

 I...

 The examples provided (I & II) do not necessarily show a correct pattern of
either.  In the first example, the assumption can be made that the description
is unique and thus requires a unique example.

 The second is merely a reverse of the first, as a unique example requires a
unique description.

 Where the second pattern example fails is when you can have multiple examples
of the same concept, thus requiring basically a single description.

 For example here are two examples of adding to an integer variable in C#...
 CIntVar = CIntVar + 1 CIntVar++ Both examples would only need a single
description, which describes that there are several ways to increment an
integer variable in C#; the first using plus(+) operator, the second using the
plus-plus(++) operator.

 II...
 My understanding of the Firebird Butler project could be two-fold...
 A specification for best practices for developing distributed systems using
the Firebird Database Engine A set of enterprise tools to implement such
systems (ie: an equivalent to Windows Communication Foundtaion: hence the
attribution to ZeroMQ Just my thoughts...

 Steve Naidamast
 Sr. Software Engineer

 blackfalconsoftw...@outlook.com

  • [firebi... Pavel Cisar pci...@ibphoenix.cz [firebird-support]