Thanks Mark.  I realize it’s a huge migration.  I will be exhaustively testing
everything.  I like the idea of creating an empty database and pumping the data
over.  Is there a tool for this?  (Actually just found one from Clever
Components)

I have looked at the migration docs for the 2.x versions and will do more.

Do you think it’s worth me going to 2.5 first or go directly to 3.0?  Both will
be a ton of work so I’m thinking directly to 3.0.

Thanks again!
Kevin

  • [firebi... david.holli...@parcelperfect.com [firebird-support]
    • Re... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]