Den 2019-06-12 kl. 13:40, skrev Svein Erling Tysvær setys...@gmail.com
[firebird-support]:
> How many records are there in BUPD, are the other indexes in the plan
> selective and can you show us the query? Just wondering if it can be
> rewritten so that the query performs better (I assume the reason for
> you asking about the plan being that you have a query that is too slow).

I could, but there's a left join to F on one col = col from join OR
other col in (subselect with where on other col from join), which I
don't really think could be improved. I decided to ignore the result of
the query. I can achieve what I need by other means.

Thanks anyway! To you too Dimitry, for confirming how to interpret the
plan, which I have generic use for. :-)

Regards,
Kjell

  • [firebir... Kjell Rilbe kjell.ri...@marknadsinformation.se [firebird-support]