Thanks for clarifying.  Is there a more current Embedded_fb3.pdf doc?  I
don't see fbclient.dll file mentioned in that doc (although fbclient.dll is
in Firebird 3.zip).

Referencing fbclient.dll to Visual Studio is easy.  Do I need any other
files (such as plugins)?   Is there any compiling or installation necessary?

Typically, I reference a dll in Visual Studio, and Visual Studio includes
it when a program is compiled.

      • Re: [... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]
        • R... Clyde Eisenbeis cte...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
          • ... Richard Damon rich...@damon-family.org [firebird-support]