Hello everyone,

I need help installing/running Firebird on Manjaro.

I am absolute newbie (have no idea what I am doing) in databases and want
to learn SQL. I've chosen Firebird because it can be embedded into programs
or used as server-client without changes to database itself (I'll figure
out later why I need that).

Whenever I try to install I get this error:
"fbguard: error while loading shared libraries: libtommath.so.0: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory"

This error persist when installing Firebird package downloaded from website
as well as using pacman (Manjaro package manager).

I have libtommath version 1.1.0-1 installed in my system.

Please, does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you
Saulius