From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: 05 May 2020 02:47
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Re: IMPORTANT MESSGAGE: This group is moving

I've never used Google Groups, so I guess this account is bonded to some
google email account and they want me to use that one. I'll check when I
have some spare time.

Maybe it's time to give a new spin to some netscape.com email account ?

Pablo

  • [firebi... Helen Borrie hele...@tpg.com.au [firebird-support]
    • Re... Lester Caine les...@lsces.uk [firebird-support]
      • ... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]