Hello Daniel

Yes, I agree with you, IDENTITY columns are useless for me, so I quit using
them. Maybe for a log table or something so can serve, but for normal work
they are useless.

I had returned to the old and well suitable practice of generator/trigger,
so with a short stored procedure I can INSERT and UPDATE too. Fewer lines
of code are a good practice according to my point of view.

Greetings.

Walter.

        • ... Herman Viaene herman.via...@edpnet.be [firebird-support]
    • ... 'River~~' river14ap...@gmail.com [firebird-support]