Without your help we cannot fix this problem.

This is *not* a problem in Firebug itself, otherwise we would have
seen it or one of our beta users would have reported it.

This is a problem with some install or setting on your machine. One
user has already posted their info on
http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=3724
If you do that as well we will be much closer to a fix.

jjb