On Dec 1, 1:00 pm, Dean <lgri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The last version of Firebug worked just fine, now its getting further

Firebug 1.5 and all previous versions going back to 0.4 are available
for you here:
http://getfirebug.com/releases/

> from "usable". I hate companies that try to improve upon a great piece

We are an open source project. I don't know what company you are
talking about.

> of software and end up convoluting it and making a good thing
> basically bad.  STOP.

I guess you took some time to comment here because you hoped that by
doing so you would make a positive contribution.  Broad negative
comments won't help, but if you have specific issues, problems with
specific improvements, please let us know.

jjb