In Firebug 2 pseudo class toggles used to be permanent (until reload). In Firebug 3 / Devtools if I click on a different element the pseudo class is removed from the previously toggled element. This way it is impossible to style f.e. mouse-over menus.

I guess this should be considered a bug or is there a setting where I can change this?

best regards
Erik Krause

"Firebug" group.
to firebug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.