I recently installed FireFox and Firebug and I am experiencing a situation
that doesn't seem correct, but it may be.  Specifically, when I inspect an
element and click on the display grid icon I see the grid lines overlayed
in the window.  However, if I refresh the page I cannot get the display
grid toggle to work.  I need to close the inspection window and re-open it
before the toggle works.

As I said, this may be the way it works.  If it is I will accept it and
continue to work.  If it isn't, I would appreciate suggestions on what I
need to do in order for the grid toggle to toggle the grid overlay on and
off.

Take care,
Melisa

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/d0d30e75-6abd-42f8-a3ce-e3d5586eb3dc%40googlegroups.com.