Dear John,

I confess that I get a little alarmed when people prepend "neuro" to
everything. So perhaps you can justify exactly why you regard neural
plasticity as a "tool" of explanation. What is it about plasticity
that would allow explanation in the history of Art? And why would this
provide any better explanation than any other variable physical
characteristic, for example, the cellular life-cycle, body weight or
organism topology?

With respect,
Steven

--
        Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
        Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering