Dear Jacob:

your choice is certainly well-stated; further, on my view, building after the called 'conjugational mathematics' is not a frequent exercise. And perhaps the reason is under the assumption that a scientific theory of the rational behavior that incorporates the intuitive inclination facing the uncertainty is necessary. But the methods of detection of errors and evaluation of opportunities, on the basis of numerical measures, have demonstrated not to be satisfactory at the time of describing the behavior. Then when considering the communication, the credentials relative to the logic are not strictly rigourous. So, why to continue exploring where there is no answer?

Regards,
Enrique Wulff
Marine Sciences Institute of Andalusia (CSIC)
C/ República Saharaui nº 2 (Campus Universitario)
11519 Puerto Real, Cádiz. Spain.
Phone 956 832 612, ext. 325
Fax 956 834 701
E-mail: enrique.wu...@icman.csic.es