Dear Beth and all,

Many thanks for your message. I also want to thank to Michel, Joseph,
Krassimir, S?ren and Zong-Rong. In a few days I will post again with
more concrete comments. I feel particularly close to Beth's message (my
personal interpretation on her "story-type") because of my own work on
the "socio-type".

By the way, now I also care about technical details of the list. Please,
attached files are unwelcome in the messages, they cause problems in the
host server at the University of Zaragoza.

Best greetings to all,
Raquel