Hi 王小红

That would lead to the human's lost of (Turing) universality, and would be an advantage for some higher level entity in which humans would be the equivalent of specialized cells. You can compare this with the amoeba lost of immortality and "freedom", when beginning to cooperate through multicellular organism.

Your views are very interesting to me, reminding me of Karl Popper's idea. He claims to insist on freedom alone, because he doubts that the coexistent of freedom and equality will be a fantasy. As you mentioned "amoeba", do they have "freedom", no, the only thing they own is equality, they have lost the intention of freedom, for they lost individuality.

An amoeba has more freedom in a pond than a white blood cell, which has a job to do in the multicellular organism. Don't take that "freedom" to much seriously, the image was a bit poetical.

Personally, I think humans should try to keep their Turing universality at all costs, but corporations will opposes naturally to this. The tension between universality at different levels is unavoidable.

Indeed, as far as army this kind of systems are concerned, the complete equality without individuality is required in order to keep each soldier in step effectively when in emergent and dangerous situation.

In the army, OK. in the civil society, in time of peace: we should avoid that, and encourage people to be themselves and develop their differences, that means exploiting their own universality. I think.

Best,

Bruno