Dear FIS colleagues,

A brief parenthesis in the ongoing discussion: about the celebration of the 20 years of FIS. As most of you know fis started in Madrid 1994, and so this year 2014 marks the 20th anniversary of that occasion. You all are invited to a small gathering this Summer in Varna, Bulgaria, in cooperation with ITHEA conferences series --regularly organized by our colleague Krassimir Markov. We will start on 3th July with a celebratory Gala Dinner, followed by two work days in July 4-5. Given that we will hold the meeting conjointly with GIT sessions (General Information Theory), if the number of participants is too high we would extend the conference to the 6th July. We had a similar experience in 2011, and it was a sort of Summer School, with quite fruitful exchanges, in a wonderful coastal setting, and at really affordable prices. More conference information will follow soon, but you can already mark the dates in the agenda.
Thanks are due to Krassimir for all his cooperation.

best wishes to all,

---Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. San Juan Bosco, 13, planta X