Their exist many forms of formal logics.

One of the several concepts important to logic is an ancient concept:

If antecedents, then consequences.

In recent decades, the concept of para-consistent logic has emerged.
It has found many applications, particularly in the cybernetics of control
systems.

Para-consistent logics are tolerant of apparent or so-called "inconsistencies"
among several premisses.

Para-consistent logics are worth studying as they motivate consequences from
antecedents.  One key author is Graham Priest.

One of the principle questions that para-consistent logics raise is "How does
one compose premisses?"  not necessary dependent on the geometric metrics rules
of a  line.

Cheers

Jerry