Dear FIS colleagues ("Fishers"?),

Some good news, FIS is now officially using Sciforum web pages at:

http://fis.sciforum.net/

As I explained months ago, after the nasty computer crash at the University of Zaragoza, we have finally arranged the new official fis web site, in a 2.0 format that we can handle directly. Little by little we will introduce new contents and will restore the whole archive of fis messages. Thanks are due to Sciforum (which also helped us to organize past fis conferences, within the MDPI organization) . The nice fis new logo --have a glance-- is due to Fernando Abadia (IACS), and both Raquel del Moral of my group and Dietrich Rordorf (Sciforum) have personally contributed to the beginning of the new pages; Antonio-Paulo Ubieto has helped us as well. Warm personal thanks are due to Shu-Kun Lin for his long time support to fis.

In a next message I will respond to Carolina Isiegas' enticing posting on neuroinformtion (thanks for the exciting theme!)

best wishes

---Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. San Juan Bosco, 13, planta X