Terry, about the below, it is quite correct; you don't need to respond all
messages, even more if they leave the main theme. Usually the two messages per
week rule terminates automatically those chained responses and
counter-responses. In any case, it is upon you, our invitee.  best --Pedro
De: Fis [fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es] en nombre de Terrence W. DEACON
[dea...@berkeley.edu]
Enviado el: sábado, 10 de enero de 2015 20:14
Para: Stanley N Salthe
Cc: fis
Asunto: Re: [Fis] MEPP

[...] Since MEPP is not the point of the paper and the information proposal is
not
dependent on which interpretation of MEPP we accept, we should
probably continue this aspect of the discussion off list (perhaps with
Guy and my colleague Koutroufinis) so that it doesn't clog up the
discussion space [any feedback on this use from our moderator?]...