Hi Guy.
It seams that you sent your message only to me :-)
I am forwarding now to FIS
By the way, "Domain Analisys" as in Knowledge Organization (Hjørland,
Birger. "Domain analysis in information science: eleven
approaches–traditional as well as innovative." Journal of documentation
58.4 (2002): 422-462.) is also a good approach.
Best
Moises