Dear Colleagues,
Using this chanel of communication I would like to bring to your attention information about "Triangular Relationship Information-Reality-Cognition: Through the Prism of Physical-Biological-Cognitive Sciences, Computing and Philosophy" Workshop within FIS Track of ISIS Summit in Vienna, June 3-7, 2015 which we are organizing with Gordana. As for all other tracks and workshops the deadline for extended abstracts (750-2,000 words) is February 27.
I am attaching the Call for Papers and a poster of the workshop created by Gordana. The poster is so beautiful that it will be a nice decoration of the door to your office or of any bulletin board.
Regards,
Marcin

Marc in J. Schroeder, Ph.D.
Professor