Dear Joseph, Pedro, Prof. Zhong, and dear All FISer Leaguers,

        Just as in the summer of 1956, in Dartmouth College, many
interdisciplinary scholars met and has a tow-months long discussion and
contributed the concept/direction as Artificial Intelligence. This spring of
2015, in Internet world wide, we FIS leaguers’ minds met/worked in Internet, we
focused the concept /term of Intelligence Science. And tried preliminarily to
made sure Intelligence science’s mission,range, the relation of IS and IS, FIS
and FIS, relation with AI and other fields. Such mails with deep thought and
wide horizon are “Foundational” and ”Frontier” both.
1.      In the finish of our discussion allow me put the “kickoff file” (dear
Pedro’s analogy. I enjoy it.) in the attachment prepared with Pedro and Joseph
before the beginning of our session. Forgive me that I have not enough strength
to sort the questions this time yet. Perhaps very soon after out discussion
finish I should integrate them with the new questions emerged in our session.
2.      Allow me announce again here to form a “National Scientist’s Poetry
group”. It is the time try to initiate it with now more academic leagues in our
discussion session. Let me put the mail of July 12, 2014 that can make sure my
wish:

Dear scientist-poets and poet-scientists,
        After I wrote a mail to Joseph to report the news Prof. Mihir
Chacraborty visited my university. Then I forwarded it to Denis Mire, I want to
call him “where are you?”, I think of perhaps this can forward to
Gerhard,Besiau,…etc. So now touch many fiends and leagues!
        I think of perhaps we should form an “πpoem association”. Because we
are in different countries though we all in one poetical field, it should be an
“InternationalπPoem Association”.
        Do you think this is a good idea? I wish hear your echoes.
        Our Intelligence Science Laboratory (I work in Chengdu University of
Technology) should be 3 years. I think of to edit something to congratulate.
One is a small poem collection of scientist. Science is research and research
is poetical. Could you allowed and perhaps can share me more new poems?
        Not serious publish kind. Just collect to please to encourage and
accompany ourselves. We are too heavy to enjoy poetical feeling. It is a bunch
of flowers instead of a cold book.
        Making a good cup of tea, water is needed and should be enough. Now our
science study condition is too much tea and too few water. So that the tea soup
is bitter, not faint scent.
Yes, Prof. Mihir invited me and another poet to join the International Poetical
Conference January 2015 in Calcutta, India. If I join it, I should take our
information of poem from Science to the conference.
        It is still an inspiration. Something is possible.
        Best wishes and good summer,
                                             Zhao chuan

July 12, 2014
I sent it to many friends as scientist-poets and poet-scientists. That day and
till now, there was only an echo from Joseph. He welcomed it and suggested then
that we can have such a poetry group first. Near a year pasted, nether a ”πpoem
association” nor a Scientist’ Poetry Group/society, no matter what style or
name, the wish is the same. I love science and poem both, and I have seen so
many excellent poems from scientists, they are so important poets and poems to
our civilization. Yes, important, for normal poets as humanist can’t understand
science straightly, can’t bear the press of scientist. Such scientist and their
poems form new literature and new science the same. We should not ignore such
precious resource of hearts, of intelligence, of their meaning they bringing as
information. They are powerful and efficient.
3.      Here a star, there a star, By the way let me point another stars for
you and please add/invite them to our FIS liker. They are: Mihir Chacraborty
<mihi...@gmail.com>, Denis Mire <meida...@126.com>, Liu Yu
<franceli...@gmail.com>, and "Beziau" j...@ufc.br. I think with their join our
IFS Forum should have more energy and enough dimensions. About them more
details later.

        Then we should finish our FIS discussion session (Frontiers of
Intelligence Science) in FIS (Foudation of Information Science). Dear Pedro,
Let this discussion finish naturally perhaps it should last one or two weeks.
Then we can begin new session, above most FISers should work to prepare for the
Vienna conference. As a Chair of this “the Frontiers of Intelligence Science”
discussion session I am so glory and happy. Thanks for our FIS Chair and
respected Joseph, thanks for your reliance; Thanks for Prof. Zhong, we share
the main direction/goal of Intelligence Science with our international leaguers
together; thanks for so many FISers exchanged excited ideas in this discussion,
yes, I feel our discussion as beautiful like aurora, we shining each other;
Thanks for all FISers! Thanks for such an unparalleled opportunity for
Intelligence Science, for Information Science and for all of us, of course for
the new book; Thanks for the FIS System though it always rejected my mails with
attachment. As Pedro warmed it do not like attachment. This time I should beg
it allow the kickoff file pass.

Thanks and Cheers!
Chuan
April 8, 2015