While the interviews on the video are interesting, in general, I also find
them a bit annoying. I never hear "information" actually described in a
specific way. They could as easily be discussing "raw data" as far as I can
tell. For example, when is "meaning" associated with information (or data)
and how does that meaning arise, who/what is ascribing meaning, etc..? The
interview could have gone much further, and did not seem particularly well
thought out in advance. Without a clear sense of how "information" is being
used here, subsequent thoughts would seem to be equally unclear or confused
(to my mind).