In maintenance of the position by Joseph:

I accept all approaches.
We must study any phenomenon from different aspects.
This does not mean that all actors should study all of the possible aspects, but accept them. According to me, Joe is right. Ontological aspects are as much important as epistemological. Episteme is about the way how we obtain information from certain (existing) entities. Ontology is about the study of these entities, independent of whether we obtain or not (and if so, which way) any information about them. The two approaches should be studied separately in themselves, but not denying the raison d'etre of the other.

Best,
Gyuri