Dear Emanuel,

Unfortunately, you have stated no axioms and introduced subjectivity.

Recall that I began with a definition of “semantic” per Carnap. Semantics are
simply the rules of syntax transformation. Semantics have little to do with
natural human language. Indeed, Carnap was very conscious of these questions
and wrote extensively on them. In particular, he was especially conscious of
the levels of linguistic expression and the cyclic grounding problem that you
have exhibited here. I recommend that you review his The Logical Syntax Of
Language (Carnap, 1937). It is one of my favorites.

The question of axiomatics in information theory is covered by Shannon and
better expressed in the Kahn video series by Brit Cruise that I pointed to at
the start. I suggest you at least take the short amount of time that it will
take to review those videos.

Regards,
Steven