De: Fis [fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es] en nombre de Marcus Abundis
[55m...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: domingo, 10 de enero de 2016 5:49
Para: fis@listas.unizar.es
Asunto: [Fis] January Lecture--Information and the Forces of History

Hi Pedro,

    Thank you for your well crafted (typical Pedro) synthesizing statement, it
was a pleasure to read. Thanks also for the reminders of J. Diamonds work. It
has been ages since I read it, but it was certainly a treasure (hmm, now where
I put my copy . . . )

Your note:
> Bob has drafted the universal drama, where the elements of the two different
> scenarios AP & LP mix<
I am not sure I have seen the draft referenced here, or if I missed it in an
earlier post – details?
In acquainting myself with the IS4IS community I recall seeing some references
to your AP, but in my quick survey I never came across anything of depth. I
assumed such work existed, but I did not stumble upon it. Can you point me to a
particular piece that you feel gives a good representation? Your posts have
rekindled my curiosity.