Well now i can't withstand commenting on phenomenolgy, symbols and time.
This is too much screaming for formalisation.

The three concepts mentioned above can be abstracted into the mother of all
symbols, the collection of natural numbers.  Let us pose the question of
interrelatedness of time concepts to symbols and epistemolgy as follows:
"Is there a way to use numbers as symbols for the concepts discussed?"

In fact, the answer is affirmative. It takes changing the fundamentals of
our thinking (even worse, of our perception). We now do not regard thing,
thing's properties, place, quantity as independent ideas, but use the term
"order /or: succession/." to demonstrate the interlinkedness of the ideas
enumerated as separate above.

Once we understand that numbers can serve as tokens for ideas, an important
first step has been made.

Generally speaking, the discussion in FIS is delightfully peripathetic. Let
us hope that a consensus will emerge, that simple and obvious rules that
Nature appers to obey (even if we humans do not understand them) will
probably be reflected in simple and obvious rules of arithmetic.

The encouraging news is that the answer is ready and waiting. The hope is
that the consensus will emerge that the problem can be formulated as a
question.

Karl