Dear Plamen, List

> On Feb 29, 2016, at 12:40 AM, Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov
> <plamen.l.simeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Dear Jerry, Maxine, Marcus and All,
>
> I will come back later on discussing this interesting issue because, I have a
> major project deadline by tomorrow.

I await your response. Has your project deadline past?

> But let me just give you this link to educate you on what Phenomenological
> Philosophy is really about:
> http://ibiomath.org/on-phenomenological-philosophy/
> <http://ibiomath.org/on-phenomenological-philosophy/>

Well, I certainly love to learn.
FIS has a long tradition of learning from one - another (in a collegial
manner).
Let’s continue that tradition.
The link you sent is merely an advertisement.  Extraordinarily broad
generalities.
More Peircian than Husserlian.
Please send a meaningful link that you personally think will “educate” me on
your views, particularly your views on logic and mathematical philosophy (as
related to consciousness.)

> One more thing about Husserl: Have you ever tried to read and understand his
> over 100 years notes?
> Believe me, no matter how old they are, there is still something to discover
> there.
> The same holds for C.S. Pierce, William James and others of that size.
> What is novelty of archaeology and palaeontology then?
> Just digging in the dust??? All these people are discovering new facts about
> the past.

These sentences are incoherent.  What is it that you are trying to say?
What is it about archaeology that is relevant to my post?

BTW, I have been a student of Peirce for nearly two decades.  I find Peircian
views far more relevant to the modern bio-science than Husserl.  The reason for
this preference is simple. Peirce deals directly with the logic of relations
and the role of identity as related to phenomenology.  Peirce’s synthesis of a
scientifically based phenomenology can be, in my opinion, aligned with the
natural sciences because he expresses relationships between symbols
representing the objects of the natural sciences and logic.  Peirce’s logic is
not drawn from the anonymity of set theory but rather rather propositions
relating properties and attributes of hypernyms (identities), as well as iconic
graphs that exhibit his meanings.

> Even if microbiology was not known at the time of Husserl, it can be seen
> with other eyes from the perspective of phenomenological philosophy now.

Microbiology is the science of microbes - living organism that than be seen
only through a microscope.
I used the term “molecular biology” which refers to molecules.  Microbes are
several orders of magnitude larger than molecules. Microbes  contain  thousand
of different molecules, most of which are one specific form of a pair of
optical isomers. Microbes reproduce. Molecules do not reproduce.
Are you confusing the two terms?
Perhaps this confusion is part of your interpretation of what I wrote.

> Have a nice day.
Thank you.

But I would like to add a word or two about the notion of “Biomathics”.
Numerous conflicts exist in the white paper in the book.
Can you give a simple statement of your hypothesis in terms of meaningful logic
propositions?

Andree generously gifted me with a copy of “Biomathics". After studying
“Biomathics” in some detail and your essays, I remain un-informed about deeper
philosophical roots of your thinking.  My intuition and ‘gut-level’ instinct is
that certain basic notions of the natural sciences are missing from your
propositions, suggesting that the representation of the logics of nature is
incomplete/problematic.

It seems to me that the concept of “Biomathics” either emerges or fades on
finding logical correspondence relations (or illations) between mathematical
symbols and the biological symbols used by naturalists and physicians.
Do you agree or disagree with this conjecture?
Finally, do you think that Tarski’s logical construction of meta-languages is
necessary for the relations of “Biomathics”?

I look forward to developing a meaningful dialogue.

Have a nice day!

Cheers

Jerry