<mailto:yanxues...@gmail.com> Xueshan Yan has shared the following PDF:
  <https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/documents/share/images/services/pdf-3.png>
Information
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPvcyabhSoMaWRCTFplU0tuV2c/view?usp=shari
ng_eid&ts=574d7a74> Science:Concept,System and Perspective (Contents
Only).pdf
 Sender's profile photo
<https://drive.google.com/c/u/0/photos/public/AIbEiAIAAABECIX6lO2W08j2hwEiC3
ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKigyYjM5YzA2ZmJmY2FlODYyMzg0ZGQxYzczNWE3ZjFkOGJjODZiMmQ1MAGepM
sq00n3IalfpFLP7ER6ESVOLw> Dear colleagues,

    Recently, I published a book of "Information Science: Concept, System
and Perspective" which was composed of 18 chapters of 724 pages in Science
Press of China. Because it was written in Chinese so I can only share the
English contents with you here. In this book, I discussed the most current
main information issues.

    My opinion is: There is a faint hope that a Unified Information Science
can be established in the recent years, so we have to learn how to deal with
the Aggregate Information Science which was composed of several colony
professional informatics. In the near future, the core of information
science will turn its step from mechanism information science that was
composed of Computer Science and Telecommunication Science to organicism
information science that was composed of Cellular Informatics and Human
Informatics. In addition, Molecular Informatics can only succeed in its
organic part; Physical Informatics is still in its blurred image except in
informatist information science.

Kind regards,

Xueshan Yan
Peking University

P.S.: Sorry, due to docs format can’t be accessed in Google drive, so I had
to transform it into pdf format.
Open
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPvcyabhSoMaWRCTFplU0tuV2c/view?usp=shari
ng_eid&ts=574d7a74>

Google Drive: Have all your files within reach from any device.
<https://drive.google.com> Logo for Google Drive