Dear Pedro,

Dear FIS colleagues,

Because our current discussion (dubbed "Scientific Communication", announced
by Pedro at Sept. 22, 2016) has deviated from its original purpose and
shifted to our main and most relevant point of interest "What is
information", I dare to remind you about my personal views on the subject:
Information is a complex notion. Like the notion of complex numbers in
mathematics (which are composed of a real and imaginary parts), Information
can be seen as composed of a real and an imaginary part - Physical
information and Semantic Information. Physical information is a
generalization of Shannon, Fisher, Kolmogorov, Chaitin, and as such
informations. Semantic information still does not have its recognized
definition. My attempts to spell out its destiny could be find on my site
http://www.vidia-mant.info or at the Research Gate.

Best regards,

Emanuel.