Dear Pedro,
Thanks for the copy of your ICIS 2016 presentation which covers a lot of
evolutionary aspects regarding intelligence and the information flow.
Perhaps one aspect of that subject may deserve a bit more. It is “human mind”.
For instance, your chart (N°39) on the four domains of science (physical,
biological, social, informational) could contain a 5th component: “humanities”
in order to explicitly take into account human mind. This because it is a key
step in the evolution of our universe (energy, matter, life, human mind) that
cannot be today deduced from the other domains. And also because an
understanding of human mind could introduce possible evolutions of human
motivations for the better of mindkind (you remember the evolutionary scenario
where the proposed interactions of anxiety management with self-consciousness
introduce possibilities for new understandings on human nature in terms of
motivations and actions. I think (and hope) that human evolution is not over
and this is in the direction of sheding some light on a possible maturing of
human self-consciousness for the better of mankind).
(http://philpapers.org/rec/MENPFA-3).

[http://philpapers.org/assets/raw/philpapers-plus250.jpg]<http://philpapers.org/rec/MENPFA-3>

Christophe Menant, Proposal for an evolutionary approach
...<http://philpapers.org/rec/MENPFA-3>
philpapers.org
Christophe Menant (2010). Evolutionary Advantages of Inter-Subjectivity and
Self-Consciousness Through Improvements of Action Programs (2010).
Dissertation, Tucson ...

Best
Christophe