From Alex Hankey

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------

Asunto:         Re: [Fis] A Curious Story
Fecha:  Sun, 8 Jan 2017 19:55:55 +0530
De:     Alex Hankey <alexhan...@gmail.com>
Para:   PEDRO CLEMENTE MARIJUAN FERNANDEZ <pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es>

THIS STORY IS A GOOD REASON FOR SHUTTING DOWN CERN PERMANENTLY AND SAVING A LOT OF LARGELY WASTED MONEY.

On 5 January 2017 at 16:36, PEDRO CLEMENTE MARIJUAN FERNANDEZ <pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es <mailto:pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es>> wrote:

   Dear FISers,

   Herewith the Lecture inaugurating our 2017 sessions.
   I really hope that this Curious Story is just that, a curiosity.
   But in science we should not look for hopes but for arguments and
   counter-arguments...

   Best wishes to All and exciting times for the New Year!
   --Pedro