Dear Folks,
It is very important to not be hasty and assume that the warning Professor
Rossler made is to be taken seriously.
It is relatively easy to check if a mathematical reasoning is true or false.
It is much more difficult to see if a piece of mathematics is correctly
alligned to physical prediction.
Note also that a reaction such as
"THIS STORY IS A GOOD REASON FOR SHUTTING DOWN CERN PERMANENTLY AND SAVING A
LOT OF LARGELY WASTED MONEY.”.
Is not in the form of scientific rational discussion, but rather in the form of
taking a given conclusion for granted
 and using it to support another opinion that is just that - an opinion.

By concatenating such behaviors we arrive at the present political state of the
world.

This is why, in my letter, I have asked for an honest discussion of the
possible validity of Professor Rossler’s arguments.

At this point I run out of commentary room for this week and I shall read and
look forward to making further comments next week.
Best,
Lou Kauffman