Well, these are only citations. What if all of them are wrong?
What if the data that were measured are incorrect?
We have had this many times in human history. Titanik was considered
unsinkable.
Bismark too. But both went down to the seaground.
Where is the mathematical proof or the computer simulation?

Best,

Plamen