Dear Dr. Edwina Taborsky,
In January 2017, A Panel on Philosophy of Plato in the 21st century
was organized in Athens, Greece as part of the 4th Annual International
Conference on Humanities & Arts in a Global World.
Based on this panel and inviting other researchers, who work in this
area, a special issue on Philosophy of Plato of the Athens Journal of
Humanities and Arts will be published. The special issue aims to present
recent new research on philosophy of Plato.
I have pleasure to invite you to contribute a paper to this special
As usual, it is responsibility of the author to make certain that the
content of the paper is significantly new and not submitted for
publication in any other journal or conference.
The schedule is the following:
- paper submission: before May 30, 2017
- notification of the review: September 1, 2017
- submission of an updated version of the paper: before October 1, 2017.
- notification of acceptance/rejection: October 1, 2017
- submission of the final version of the paper: before November 1, 2017.
To the expression of intention to contribute, please add the tentative
title, an abstract, and a tentative length of the proposed paper.
The final version of all papers should be in Word or LaTeX.
If you do not wish to submit a paper, please let me know as soon as
Dr. Mark Burgin
Fis mailing list