Dear Fisers, a novel, provocative issue...
An observed two-dimensional shadow might encompass more information than its
corresponding three-dimensional object.  By changing the orientation of a
three-dimensional object or the observer’s position, we detect different
shadows from diverse perspectives, therefore increasing our available
information.  Starting from this simple observation and extending it to the
Einstein’s four-dimensional spacetime and to Bekenstein and Hawking equations,
it can be shown how, in terms of special and general relativity, information
content is not a stationary and fixed quantity as currently believed, but
rather depends on the observer’s standpoint. This has deep implications in
digital physics, information theory, computer vision, shape theory and
cosmology.
Read more (and look at the nice Figure!): http://vixra.org/abs/1703.0060

Arturo Tozzi
AA Professor Physics, University North TexasPediatrician ASL Na2Nord,
ItalyComput Intell Lab, University Manitobahttp://arturotozzi.webnode.it/