Dear FIS-ers,

1) A can is empty or filled. Its "emptiness" or "filledness" is an information. This is an objective property. It is independent of whether a conscious being perceives it or not. I generally argue for this non-subjectivity of information.

2) There is an information change when a filled can loses its content, independent of whether a conscious being pours the content, or that happens as a result of a damage by an earthquake.

3) Information is transmitted between two telephone exchange centers via wires (or wireless) by the way of electromagnetic impulses. Generally it is initiated by conscious human beings, and received by another (if one answers the call, or detects at her/his computer). In certain cases, the impulses can be modified by outside magnetic waves originating from the space, e.g., from the Sun. It is also a part of the transmitted information, and no "conscious information-processor" takes active part in it.

This *information*(by its nickname e-mail), transmitted to you, has been in your computer even before you read (and perceived) it.

Best, Gyuri