Dear Lou, Bruno, and FIS Colleagues,

Thank you for nice and polite comments to my post about “Barber paradox”.

First of all, the main idea of the post was not to solve any paradox but
to point two very important operations of Infos:
- Direct reflection;
- Transitive (indirect) reflection.
There are no other ways for Infos to collect data from environment.

Second, the example with paradox had shown the well known creative
approach in the modeling - adding new dimensions in the model could help
to better understand the modeling object or process. For instance:

If our linear model contains a “paradox” point  “X”:

by adding a new second dimension it may be explained and the paradox would
be solved:

      \

Friendly greetings
Krassimir