  From: tozziart...@libero.it
  To: fis@listas.unizar.es
  Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:45 AM
  Subject: [Fis] Adding dimensions

  Dear FISers,

  it is clear (and it has been demonstrated) that what you call "agent" is
something that... increases the dimensions of the discourse.

  For example, our brain, rather than "extract" information from the
environment, makes exactly the opposite process, by "diluting" and "increasing"
it.
  Starting from sensorial inputs from the 3D (plus time) environmental data,
our brain processes them in 4D plus time (or even more!) dimensions.  This
means that, when I see a cat in the street, my mind enriches it with other
dimensions (emotions: "how nice is that cat!"; higher brain activities: "that
cat is a feline"; and so on)

  Arturo Tozzi

  AA Professor Physics, University North Texas

  Pediatrician ASL Na2Nord, Italy

  Comput Intell Lab, University Manitoba

  http://arturotozzi.webnode.it/