Krassimir,

What, if like me, you see materialism and idealism as both incorrect, and adopt something like Russell's neutral monism. I mention this because I believe information to be neutral between material and ideal. It is a false dichotomy on my view

I disagree that information cannot be given by concrete examples. There are examples in both physics and of course in cognition that are used in both consistent and I think compatible ways.

I would go so far as to say that the division has been a sad one for sound philosophy, and that in some respects we should start over again from Aristotle (to whom the division did not seem to even occur, in line with general Greek thinking) and the later Scholasticism.

Regards,

John