Dear Gordana,

I received your invitation letters (dated Nov. 5 and Nov. 1). However, I
think, I will not be able to accept your kind offer.

For the following reason: After the Vienna 2015 Summit, I was invited (by
MDPI Information journal) to submit an extended version of my conference
paper to the journal’s Special Issue:
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/special_issues/ISIS-2015> Selected
Papers from the ISIS Summit Vienna 2015.

A few days after I have submitted my paper, I was informed “that your
manuscript has been declined for publication in Information”. No further
explanation or editorial comments were provided (Guest Editors of the Issue
were M. Burgin and W. Hofkirchner).

As it follows from your invitation letter, M. Burgin will again be the Chief
Editor for all volumes of the Gothenburg Summit selected papers.

As you understand, I cannot allow myself to be subjected again to M.
Burgin’s editorial customs. Therefore, I am sorry but I must turn down your
kind proposal.

My publication ambitions are pretty well satisfied with the publication in
the MDPI Proceedings, 2017, Vol. 1, Issue 3, and the attention the two of my
papers have achieved among the readers: Wu Kun’s paper – 148 reads / 56
downloads, Burgin’s paper – 216 reads / 67 downloads. (Not so bad, as you
see).

I appreciate your efforts in Gothenburg Summit organization.

Best regards,

Emanuel.