Dear FIS Colleagues,

Herewith the customary Christmas scene at El Pilar Basilica of Zaragoza.
It is a really beautiful place that you should visit... I promise not to be a bad amphitryon ;)

As for the next sessions, we will have the traditional New Year Lecture, and then another two sessions on data-driven science and on combinatorial logicsin biological information.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

All the best--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. San Juan Bosco, 13, planta X
50009 Zaragoza, Spain